Installatron is a state-of-the-art web application auto-installer and auto-upgrader (also known as a script installer) plugin for web hosting control panels. With Installatron, you are able to install, manage, and upgrade a growing list of web applications at the click of a button. Installatron will email you when an update is available for an installed script, and can even backup your apps so you have a fallback if you run into problems with a new version! Below you will find a constantly updated list of the available apps. Click on them to find out more details about each.
WordPress is an open source blog application. WordPress forked from b2/cafelog in 2003, and WordPress Mu multiple website functionality has been integrated since 2010. Today WordPress is the most used blog application powering millions of blogs and being used by tens of millions of people every day.
WordPress is a personal publishing platform and blogging application with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
- Additional pages allow you to manage non-blog content easily, so for example you could have a static "About Me" page.
- A full theme system enables designing everything from the simplest blog to the most complicated webzine a piece of cake.
- Changes made to templates and entries are reflected immediately on your site, with no need for regenerating static pages, and all generated HTML is fully compliant with W3C standards.
- Trackback and Pingback standards fully supported.
- Visitors can post comments on your blog entries, and commenting can be disabled on a per-post basis.
- Spam protection eliminates comment spam from your blog.
- User registration enables visitors to register and maintain profiles and leave authenticated comments on your blog, if enabled.
- Password Protected Posts enables you to give passwords to individual posts to hide them from the public.
- A full XML-RPC interface enables you to extend WordPress and use clients designed for other platforms like Zempt.
- User groups enables up to 10 levels of users, with different levels having different (and configurable) privileges with regard to publishing, editing, options, and other users.
- Bookmarklets make it easy to publish to your blog or add links to your blogroll with a minimum of effort.
- Ping-O-Matic is supported, which means maximum exposure for your blog to search engines.
4.72016-12-06 (latest version)