Installatron is a state-of-the-art web application auto-installer and auto-upgrader (also known as a script installer) plugin for web hosting control panels. With Installatron, you are able to install, manage, and upgrade a growing list of web applications at the click of a button. Installatron will email you when an update is available for an installed script, and can even backup your apps so you have a fallback if you run into problems with a new version! Below you will find a constantly updated list of the available apps. Click on them to find out more details about each.
wallabag is an open source reading list application. wallabag was initially released in 2013.
wallabag is a self hostable application for saving web pages. Unlike other services, wallabag is free (as in freedom) and open source. With this application you will not miss content anymore. Click, save, read it when you want. It saves the content you select so that you can read it when you have time.
- No time to read? Save a link in your wallabag to read it later
- Read the saved articles in a comfortable view: the content, only the content
- Save all the content: text and pictures
- You can easily migrate from other private services: welcome to you, Pocket / Readability or Instapaper users!
- You like an article? Share it by email, on twitter or in your shaarli
- Because we are increasingly mobile, wallabag fits all your devices
- Saving a link is so easy because we provide you with many tools: extensions for Chrome and Firefox, iOS, Android and Windows Phone application, a bookmarklet, a simple field in your config webpage
- RSS feeds allow you to read your saved links in your RSS aggregator
- You can set tags to your entries
- You're not the only one at home to use wallabag? that’s fine, wallabag is multi-user
- Prefer a dark template? Perfect, many templates are available in the configuration screen
- Many storage allowed: sqlite, mysql and postgresql
- Scroll position is saved: when you return to an article, you come back where you were. So convenient!
- You can flattr flattrable articles directly from your wallabag
- You want to retrieve your wallabag data? Hey, remember, wallabag is open source, you can export it
1.9.02015-04-10 (latest version)