Installatron is a state-of-the-art web application auto-installer and auto-upgrader (also known as a script installer) plugin for web hosting control panels. With Installatron, you are able to install, manage, and upgrade a growing list of web applications at the click of a button. Installatron will email you when an update is available for an installed script, and can even backup your apps so you have a fallback if you run into problems with a new version! Below you will find a constantly updated list of the available apps. Click on them to find out more details about each.
Group Office is an open source customer relations and project management application. Group Office was initially released in 2003.
Group-Office is an enterprise CRM and collaboration tool. Share projects, calendars, files and e-mail online with co-workers and clients. Easy to use and fully customizable.
- E-mail: The flexible e-mail module integrates in all other modules. Link the mails easily to your customers and projects.
- Calendar: In a corporate environment a calendar can't be missed. This calendar allows you to plan all sorts of recurring events and set reminders for them. The easy to use interface will never let you miss an event. It's easy to set up multiple calendars and share them with other users. The calendar supports the import and export of the popular iCalendar standard. This makes it possible to synchronise the Group-Office calendar with other calendar software that support the iCalendar protocol.
- File Sharing: The files module is used to store your files online and share them if you want with co-workers or clients. You can easily edit files locally and they will be transferred back to your online disk automatically. You can upload files or even entire folders easily with the Java upload program. You can also create corporate templates for text documents or any other kind.
- Addressbook: Keep in touch with your prospects and customers in an easy way. The addressbook keeps track of all the customers related notes, e-mail, files etc. With the ticket system you will be reminded of important events so you will never forget a customer.
- Tasks: Keep your tasks organized online and sync them to you devices easily!
- Notes: Add notes and encrypt them if they contain sensitive data.
- Newsletters: Send personalized mails to your customers with the built in bulk mailer.
- Helpdesk: With the helpdesk or tickets module you can support your customers. Delegate support calls easily and keep track of the history. Support tickets can be created by e-mail, phone or an easy web form.
- Time Tracking: Easily keep track of the time worked on your projects, create reports and invoices of the time entries.
- Mobile Sync: Take your office on the road with the Group-Office sync server. Group-Office can synchronize appointments, tasks and contacts with almost every mobile device windows programs, Mac OS and Linux.
- Projects: With the projects module you can easily register working hours and keep all related information of a project in one place. You can link files, contacts, e-mails etc. to a project.
- Document editing: Edit documents directly on your PC with the Group-Office transfer agent or connect to Google drive for in browser editing. We also offer ThinkFree office and Google Drive integration so you can edit documents in the browser.
- Billing: With the billing module you can create quotes, orders and invoices. The documents can either be printed or you can send them by e-mail as a PDF attachment. You can also enter your expenses. With the report tool you can easily see your income and expenses. You can create as many books as you want and you can call them whatever you like.
- Document Search: With the file search module you can deep search the contents of files. This module in combination with custom fields and the quick edit pane makes the perfect E-Discovery solution.
-Group Office developer
6.1.1052016-09-07 (latest version)