Installatron is a state-of-the-art web application auto-installer and auto-upgrader (also known as a script installer) plugin for web hosting control panels. With Installatron, you are able to install, manage, and upgrade a growing list of web applications at the click of a button. Installatron will email you when an update is available for an installed script, and can even backup your apps so you have a fallback if you run into problems with a new version! Below you will find a constantly updated list of the available apps. Click on them to find out more details about each.
CakePHP is an open source framework application. Initially released in 2005, CakePHP is partially inspired by Ruby on Rails and uses many of its concepts.
- Build Quickly: Use code generation and scaffolding features to rapidly build prototypes.
- No Configuration: No complicated XML or YAML files. Just setup your database and you're ready to bake.
- Friendly License: CakePHP is licensed under the MIT license which makes it perfect for use in commercial applications.
- Batteries Included: The things you need are built-in. Translations, database access, caching, validation, authentication, and much more are all built into one of the original PHP MVC frameworks.
- Clean MVC Conventions: Instead of having to plan where things go, CakePHP comes with a set of conventions to guide you in developing your application.
- Secure: CakePHP comes with built-in tools for input validation, CSRF protection, Form tampering protection, SQL injection prevention, and XSS prevention, helping you keep your application safe and secure.
3.0.122015-09-02 (latest version)